“ASG Busisness Aviation “ LLC is currently looking for qualified technical personnel for helicopter maintenance team (B1-mechanics and B2-avionics) in our location in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks and certification.
- Modification of aircraft according to service bulletin or manufacturer documentation.
- Coordination of any problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Supervise technicians and assistants and all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic / avionic
- Valid civil aircraft maintenance B1 or B2 license for AW139, S-92A aircraft types
- At least 5 year experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic / avionic
- Excellent English language and computer skills
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to read and interpret aircraft manuals and illustrated parts catalogues
- Must possess and provide training records
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to do shift work