Since start of operation in 2007, ASG Business Aviation provides charter flights to almost any corner of the world.
2012 -2013 years are associated with rapid and efficient stage of development in Azerbaijani aviation. Introduction of significant number of new airports encouraged us to fulfill an ambitious project - presentation of the first in Azerbaijan fully automated flight inspection complex Aerodata AD-FIS-112, aimed to support high level of flight safety.
AFIS (Aero Flight Inspection System) is a state of the art fully automatic flight inspection system for checking the landing aids at the airports and ground-based radio navigation systems.
This project was successfully completed in 2013 resulting in integration of AERODATA AD-AFIS-112 system into ATR 42-500 business aircraft, capable now and on to be used both as airborne laboratory as well as a business jet.
High experience in Flight Inspection of:
- ILS (Instrumental Landing System Cat I, Cat II, Cat III);
- VOR (Very-high-frequency Omnidirectional Radio-beacon);
- DME (Distance Measuring Equipment);
- NDB (Non-Directional Beacon);
- ADF (Automatic Direction Finder);
- RADAR (Radio Detection And Ranging).
New capabilities in flight inspection of:
- ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast);
- Multilateration systems;
Certified personnel and software capable to perform full analysis of PBN flight procedures such as:
- En-route segments.
- Go-Pro Hero 6 video recording, for identification of obstacles and RWY lighting system;
- Full analysis of Flight procedures before actual flight;
- Obstacle Data analysis;
- Validation on certified Aircraft Flight Simulator;
- AIXM 5.1 and ARINC 424 input data;
- 3D GIS based analysis of procedure data;
- 3D GIS based analysis of flight data;
- 3D GIS based analysis of RNAV NavAids Coverage.